Please note that we will remain open for walk ins/take out but don’t currently offer any indoor seating. We highly recommend pre-ordering during this time, especially if you’re looking for something specific. All orders must be placed here through the online store.
- Please do not enter the store if you have any symptoms of COVID-19.
- Masks are required to be worn inside the bakery at all times.
- There is hand sanitizer at the front door. Please use it when you enter the bakery.
- We are accepting cash, VISA, MasterCard, or Interact. We will be sanitizing the debit/credit terminal after each use.
- If you prefer not to enter the shop, please pre-order, call upon arrival at selected pickup time, and we will place your order on a table outside. We will not put your order in your car.
- All pre-orders must be placed on the online store.
We require a minimum of 3 days notice for all orders at both locations. Please see the chart below for explanation.
- If you would like to pick up your order on a day that is not available on the online store as it is past the cut off, please do not continue to place your order for the following day and ask us to make an exception. We cannot do this and reserve the right to not issue a refund.
- We reserve the right to change the minimum order time frame or pre-order product availability at any given time. We tend to do this around the holiday seasons (Christmas, Hanukkah, Thanksgiving, and Easter) so we strongly encourage ordering well in advance around these times of the year.
- Please note: All individual items must be ordered in a minimum of 6 per flavour.
|Order Deadline (Midnight)||Monday||Tuesday||Wednesday||Thursday||Friday||Saturday||Sunday|
|Pickup / Delivery||Thursday||Friday||Saturday||Sunday||Monday||Tuesday||Wednesday|
If you would like to cancel your order for a refund, the cancellation must be made at least 3 days prior to your pickup or delivery date. We will not be issuing refunds for orders cancelled within the 3 day period.
Physical gift cards are unfortunately not (yet) compatible with our online store and therefore are only able to be used in store in person.
Online gift cards ARE NOT currently redeemable in store. However, if you are trying to place an online order with a physical gift card, you will need to send an email with the following:
- Items to be purchased
- Gift card numbers
- Pick up time
- Phone number
Once this is done, we can enter the gift cards on the back end and if there is a remaining balance we would let you know the remaining balance. The amount remaining would then need to be sent by e-transfer to the appropriate store email address with the answer to the security question: strawberry
For any specialty cake or sugar cookie requests please e-mail email@example.com for a quote (also include any relevant photos and/or information that will help provide you with a quick and accurate price). Please note if you e-mail over Sunday or Monday you will not receive a response until at least Tuesday.
- Please note that any fondant work, shaped cakes, or tiered cakes require a minimum of 1 week’s notice. The price is subject to design.
Yes we deliver! If you’re in the Ottawa and Gatineau area, we can deliver directly to your door. Delivery is a flat rate of $9.95 + tax and we can deliver as far as 30km from our Westboro location (111 Richmond Rd).
- Please note that certain items, like cakes and cupcakes, cannot be delivered. These items will be marked as such on the product page, and you will not be able to complete the order.
On the day of delivery please be home between 11:30-3:30. When we arrive, we will place the package on your porch and then knock or ring the doorbell for you to pick up. If you are in an apartment, we will call you on arrival and you need to come outside to pick it up as soon as possible. We will not be going inside any buildings.
Once your package is dropped off, we cannot accept any liability for loss of product and/or damage.
|Tuesday||Downtown, Centretown, Glebe, Old Ottawa South, Alta Vista|
|Wednesday||Stittsville, Kanata, Bell’s Corners, Nepean, Barrhaven|
|Thursday||Orleans, Gloucester, Gatineau QC|