We require a minimum of 3 days notice for all orders at both locations. Please see the chart below for explanation.
- If you would like to pick up your order on a day that is not available on the online store as it is past the cut off, please do not continue to place your order for the following day and ask us to make an exception. We cannot do this and reserve the right to not issue a refund.
- We reserve the right to change the minimum order time frame or pre-order product availability at any given time. We tend to do this around the holiday seasons (Christmas, Hanukkah, Thanksgiving, and Easter) so we strongly encourage ordering well in advance around these times of the year.
- Please note: All individual items must be ordered in a minimum of 6 per flavour.
|Order Deadline (Midnight)||Monday||Tuesday||Wednesday||Thursday||Friday||Saturday||Sunday|
|Pickup / Delivery||Thursday||Friday||Saturday||Sunday||Monday||Tuesday||Wednesday|
If you would like to cancel your order for a refund, the cancellation must be made at least 3 days prior to your pickup or delivery date. We will not be issuing refunds for orders cancelled within the 3 day period.
If you would like to cancel your order for a custom cake that includes fondant and/or is a tiered cake, the cancellation must be made at least 7 days prior to your pick up or delivery date. We will not be issuing refunds for these custom cake orders cancelled within the 7 day period.
If you have an old plastic physical gift card, they are unfortunately not compatible with our online store and therefore are only able to be used in store in person. If you are trying to place an online order with an old physical gift card, you will need to send an email with the following:
- Items to be purchased
- Gift card numbers
- Pick up time
- Phone number
Once this is done, we can enter the gift cards on the back end and if there is a remaining balance we would let you know the remaining balance. The amount remaining would then need to be sent by e-transfer to the appropriate store email address with the answer to the security question: strawberry
New paper physical gift cards and online gift cards are redeemable both online or in store.
For any specialty cake or sugar cookie requests please email email@example.com for a quote with the following information:
- Date and time of pickup
- Location of pickup (Westboro or Kanata)
- Serving Size
- Any relevant photos and/or information that will help provide you with a quick and accurate price
*Please note if you e-mail over Saturday or Sunday you will not receive a response until at least Monday. Emails are answered in order of priority.
We require a minimum of 3 days lead time (payment and final confirmation email received by 3pm, 3 days before pick up date) for all custom cake orders, and a minimum 7 days for fondant, tiered, and shaped cake orders.
- Price is subject to design.
Yes we deliver! If you’re in the Ottawa and Gatineau area, we can deliver directly to your door. Delivery is a flat rate of $10.95 + tax and we can deliver as far as 30km from our Westboro location (111 Richmond Rd).
- Please note that certain items, like cakes and cupcakes, cannot be delivered. These items will be marked as such on the product page, and you will not be able to complete the order.
On the day of delivery please be home between 11:30-7:30. When we arrive, we will place the package on your porch and then knock or ring the doorbell for you to pick up. If you are in an apartment, we will call you on arrival and you need to come outside to pick it up as soon as possible. We will not be going inside any buildings.
*PLEASE NOTE! If you are ordering for delivery for someone other than yourself, please include their phone number in the “Additional information” section at the checkout page.
Once your package is dropped off, we cannot accept any liability for loss of product and/or damage.
|Tuesday||Downtown, Centretown, Glebe, Old Ottawa South, Alta Vista|
|Wednesday||Stittsville, Kanata, Bell’s Corners, Nepean, Barrhaven|
|Thursday||Orleans, Gloucester, Gatineau QC|