Why Work for Us?
OUR MISSION & CORE VALUES
At the heart of everything we do is our mission to create a place where people with alternative diets and food allergies can buy a treat without having to worry about cross contamination, while also not having to compromise on taste or aesthetics. Absolutely everything we do is vegan, gluten-free, nut free, and kosher!
- Friendliness – We value friendliness and positivity in all of our daily interactions among employees and, of course, our customers.
- Teamwork – We strive to create a positive work environment where each member feels valued and supported. A strong and cohesive team is the backbone of a growing and successful business.
- Creativity/Creative Thinking – We value creativity in many forms. From creating unique, delicious flavors and beautifully decorated products to thinking outside the box when it comes to taking on tasks, solving problems, and meeting challenges.
- Innovation – We endeavor to continually experiment and come up with new and exciting ways to create a broader range of allergen-friendly and vegan products.
- Respect for each individual – Every person in this world has different needs and beliefs. Our goal is to make sure that anyone who walks through our door, employee or customer, feels comfortable and respected for who they are.
We’re committed to providing our team members a positive and enriching place to work. We offer:
- Work-life balance
- Competitive salary + tip sharing
- Professional development
- Product discounts
- Commitment to a diverse and inclusive workplace
- Creative and forward thinking atmosphere
How to Apply
Interested? We’re hiring! We’re looking for dedicated, creative people to join us as we continue to grow and develop innovative products. We constantly strive to be the best we can be – and the best way to do that is to have the best staff! So join us!
Please apply with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are not currently hiring at either location but are always looking for awesome people to join our team. Please send your resume to email@example.com and we’ll keep it on file for the next time we’re hiring.