The photos below are visual references of the decorations available directly on our website by selecting from the add-on list on the page of the cake you would like to order:
Yes we do custom cakes! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Date and time of pickup
- Location of pickup (Westboro or Kanata)
- Serving Size
- Any relevant photos and/or information that will help provide you with a quick and accurate price
*Please note if you e-mail over Saturday or Sunday you will not receive a response until at least Monday. Emails are answered in order of priority.
We require a minimum of 3 days lead time (payment and final confirmation email received by 3pm, 3 days before pick up date) for all custom cake orders, and a minimum 7 days for fondant, tiered, and shaped cake orders.
Please enjoy the image carousel below for custom cake examples.
Although we will adhere as closely as possible to the requested design, please note that we reserve the right to decorate in accordance with what is best suited to the overall design of the custom product.
How to Store your Cake
- It is recommended to serve your cake the day it has been picked up, for peak freshness!
- Our cakes can be stored indoors at a cool room temperature, out of direct sunlight.
- Cakes should not be left outside or in a car for an extended period of time.
- If you are storing your cake overnight, or if the indoor/outdoor temperature is warm, we would recommend refrigerating your cake, and allowing 1-2 hours for it to come to room temperature before serving. After the cake has been cut, it will begin to dry out the longer it is stored in the fridge – after serving, any leftovers should be frozen.
- If the cake was picked up far in advance of when it will be served, it can be frozen, but please see the notes below:
- The cake box should be wrapped before freezing, to keep the cake as fresh as possible.
- Cakes require 1-2 hours (for smash cakes and 4″ cakes) to 4-5 hours (for 6″+ cakes) to thaw from frozen.
- If your cake has any bright/deep dyed colours, there is a chance that condensation may cause the colours to run while thawing from frozen.
- Cakes coated with fondant or with fondant sculptures should not be frozen.
- Does your cake have doweling or foam supports? If yes, please use care when cutting and serving your cake, as these are inedible, and are purely for structural support.
- Please note that we would not be responsible for any damage incurred to your cake after it has left the bakery.
- Please enjoy!